Basic Boat Info
Engines / Speed
- Make: CAT
- Model: C12.9
- Fuel: Diesel
- Engine Power: 1,140hp
- Make: CAT
- Model: C12.9
- Fuel: Diesel
- Engine Power: 1,140hp
10 South New River Drive East Suite 105
Fort Lauderdale, Florida, US, 33301
The 65 OceanClass is truly a unique semi-custom motor yacht, capable for Class A navigation – Ocean crossing. Combine that with the luxurious interior arrangement and features unique to Greenline Yachts and you get a superb motor yacht not available anywhere. The 65 OceanClass was designed by the renowned J&J Design studio of Jernej and Japec Jakopin. Since 1983, over 270 of their designs have resulted in 65,000 boats and yachts manufactured by 48 boat-builders from 20 countries. Over 80 of these designs gained Boat of the Year, Design and Environmental awards from around the world.
If you are considering other mid sized yachts, you will find the 65 OceanClass a more efficient, smarter and environmentally responsible alternative. Its unique combination of its vanguard design and construction and an optional hybrid drive coupled with innovative interior arrangement results in a yacht like none other.
- Maximum speed of up to 30 knots with optional engines
- One level living concept with only two steps connecting cockpit and saloon with the bathing platform
- Lower deck features three luxurious en-suite cabins with the owner’s cabin in the center and the VIP cabin in the bow with both cabins featuring large hull windows offering a magnificent view.
- The OceanClass 65 has three different boarding height levels (stern platform, side exit, bow), allowing you to always visit and leave safely.
OceanClass is a synonym for freedom. With her Class A certification (defined as the "category of boats considered suitable for seas of up to 23 feet significant wave height and winds of Beaufort Force 9,41-47 knots or less), she is built for long range cruising, with comfort, convenience and safety onboard in a perfect balance. A perfect choice for a new generation of experienced power boaters and mature sailors that are looking for a more comfortable and satisfying yacht for serious cruising.
When in Hybrid drive (optional) she sails without pollution, noise or wake in electric mode and drastically reduces the amount of fossil fuel used during a boating season at sea, on lakes or inland waterways.
- The comfort on, above and below deck brings a new high standard of your living aboard and makes the extended cruises that you always wanted to do, an unforgettable pleasure.
- 230 (120) VAC power at all times enables extensive use of domestic appliances and recreates the comfort of your own home: use of a refrigerator, a microwave oven, TVs and AC.
- Superb handling, safety, seaworthiness and homely comforts will make your long-lasting cruises a pleasure.
- The flybridge is perfect for entertaining. With a U-shaped settee, superb lounging area and a fully equipped wet bar including an electric grill, your guests will never want to leave.
The 65 OceanClass has a shaft driven Deep-V variable hull geometry that makes the voyage safe and comfortable with cruising speeds of about 22 knots. All structural elements and design correspond to CE A category, so you can be safe in all conditions at sea. Her hull shape allows for effortless and precise maneuvering and her revolutionary hull design leads to lower consumption at sea. At 22 knots, her efficiency is an astounding .77 nm/gal, almost three times more efficient than other comparable mid sized yachts.
Easily Accessible from the cockpit offering and protected by the elements with a strong and rigid solar paneled hardtop enclosing the helmsman and lounging area. Separating the enclosed forward part of the flybridge is the galley equipped with everything you need on the upper deck for a private get together with family and friends. Aft of the flybridge galley there is a 60 SF open area for seating.
A unique feature of the 65 OceanClass is a one level living concept with only two steps connecting cockpit and saloon with the swim platform. These two most important areas cockpit and saloon are connected with a U-shaped galley with marble countertops along the glass sliding door connecting the cockpit and saloon. Lounging in the salon you can enjoy the 360-panoramic view with the large tempered glass saloon windows ensuring ample natural light and plenty of fresh air.
The helm Station offers two 19” interactive displays ensuring the captain has all the necessary critical information at all times. The helmsman’s seat is raised for clear visibility and utmost safety and has access to the side deck through the side door next to the helmsman’s position.
The cockpit area offers a comfortable u-shaped seating area with a large teak dining table. Conveniently placed under the stairs that lead to the flybridge there is a cockpit galley with icemaker, fridge and sink.
The large hydraulic platform is accessible by staircases on both port and starboard. Underway the platform serves as the carrier for the yacht tender. By carrying the tender in the platform it frees a large 60 SF area in the flybridge for additional seating.
The foredeck offers a comfortable seating area with optional table, a large sunbathing area and abundant storage space.
There are three luxurious e-suite cabins and a fourth aft cabin for the crew.
The Master cabin is situated in the center of the yacht with a king-sized berth and large amidships opening portholes for ventilation and abundant light. It also includes a comfortable sofa to starboard and a cabinet to port with plenty of storage and an en suite head with marble countertops twin sinks and a tiled separate shower.
In the forward bow are the VIP suite with plenty of natural light from opening portholes and an en suite head with separate shower stall and marble countertops and sink and plenty of storage cabinets.
The guest cabin includes two separate berths and en suite head with separate shower and ample storage space.
The crew cabin is located in the aft of the yacht and is accessible from the platform. It includes two separate berths, a toilet sink and shower. There is access to the engine room from this cabin as well.
- Steel railing on side gunwales in polished stainless steel tube with teak capped railing
- Tempered safety glass windows
- Non-slip surfaces on side decks and bow area
- Teak floor in the cockpit and swimming platform
- Fuel fillers, stainless steel (one on each side)
- Water filler, stainless steel
- Black water tanks discharge, stainless steel
- Optional gray water tank discharge, stainless steel
- Two shore power inlets, stainless steel, aft, 32A, with cable
- 50 kg anchor with 100m of 12 mm chain
- Anchor windlass 24 V with brake and stainless steel protection
- Anchor windlass control: handheld on bow, flybridge and pilothouse
- A rope capstan on the windlass permits easy powered handling of the bow ropes in the harbor
- Anchor chain and fender/rope storage with drain
- Chain wash down in the bow anchor chain storage, fresh water, with hose
- Bow seating area with a sun pad and table
- Storage area under the sun pad and the sides
- 2 electric windscreen wipers with freshwater wash system
- 6 stainless steel cleats
- 4 stainless steel fairleads
- Stainless steel grab rails on the bow area
- Deck access door to the helm area from deck on Starboard side
- Saloon door with tempered glass
- 2 electric capstans aft for handling of aft mooring lines with foot controls
- A molded settee centrally in the aft part of the cockpit, upholstered
- A fixed teak table in front of the cockpit settee
- Lights in cockpit ceiling and side decks
- Courtesy lights around the cockpit and on the side decks
- Lights for swim platform
- 2 x Stainless steel tubing stern gate leading to the swim platform
- Steps on both sides for swim platform access
- Shower with hot and cold water at the swim platform
- Stainless steel removable bathing ladder
- Fixed stern platform with side access from the pontoon
- Large door to stern storage locker (toys, optional skipper cabin, etc.)
- A door from this storage locker to the engine room
- Large flybridge area is easily accessible from the cockpit via external teak steps and with watertight hatch (Port side).
- Upholstered driving bench with steering wheel to Port side
- Large upholstered U-shaped sofa with fixed table to Starboard side
- Bar unit with built-in sink, locker and electric refrigerator, behind U-shaped sofa
- Large upholstered sun tanning area forward from steering and L-shaped sofa
- A radar arch with stainless steel holder for navigation lights and optional radar and antennas
- Navigation lights
- Searchlight with remote controls
- Non-slip deck surfaces
- Easy-grip handrails and railings all around
- Front wind-breaking shield
- The helm console includes: Steering wheel, Main engine display, Anchor windlass control, Bilge visible alarm, Horn control, Search light control
- Navigational electronics
- Cover for helm console
- Courtesy lights
- Flagpole with holder, stern
- The following voltages are used on board: 230 V AC/120 V, 24 V DC and 12 V DC
- The main control panels are installed at corridor/helm area
- Generators 25kW and 11 KW, 220 V, 50 Hz, with water separator on exhaust system, in the engine room
- A 24 to 220 V/120 V inverter/charger 5000 W
- Shore power intakes, 2, aft
- Batteries, AGM deep cycle, in battery boxes: o Service battery bank (800 Ah) o Battery to start each engine (to match the engine requirements) o Battery to start the generator (to match the generator requirements)
- Battery main switches, emergency paralleling
- Engine room blowers
- Engine room lights
- Lighting: 24 V LED lighting
- Air horn
- Air conditioning in all cabins and saloon, reverse cycle, 64k BTU
- Navigation lights
- Tank gauges for fuel, water and black tank
- 230 V/120V power points in all cabins, heads, galley and saloon
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.