A LITTLE ABOUT Chris
Captain Chris Connor, who resides in Chicago, IL, started boating at the young age of 7 years old. In 2007, he then went on to get his Captains license and currently holds a 100-ton license with endorsements. Cpt. Chris started his charter company, KnockOut Charters in 2007. KnockOut charters currently has the spot for the #1 charter company in Chicago.
A few of Captain Chris Connor’s other achievements:
- 1983 – Purchased 1st Boat
- 1985 – Started Manufacturer’s Rep ﬁrm in Furniture Industry (Was consistently one of top salesman for companies represented)
- 1994 – Started Johnny Beverage with Partner. Together they brought “Water Joe” to market. Was one of the original products in the “energy drink” category. This was the 1994 USA Today product of the year. Secured distribution in 50 states in ﬁrst calendar year
- 2002 – Started Superior International Sourcing one of the ﬁrst companies in the furniture industry to have oﬃces in both Asia and United States. Did major projects for Top 100 Furniture retailers from concept to delivering ﬁnal product
- 2013 – Started Nautical Empire LLC (Marine consultant) Working for the buyers have closed just under $4M in sales of New and Used Boats